WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Shree-Ram-Dhoot - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Shree-Ram-Dhoot > Topics

Subject: How the youth is in the age of kali .
Replies: 2 Views: 958

avisingh 3/16/2007 - 8:27:30
I strongly know that i can, make a difference, and destroy the evils of kali-yuga that is within them. I will render life skill, morality and advice. So all school going teens reply to this topic & foward me what you need help with. Ram ram ram remember maha durga gives us life once! Why,so we can fullfil ur purpose! always think how ur short term decisions,wil impact on ur future! For example> if im a 16yr old,and i engage in s*x prior marriage,the result in the long term wud b: pregnancy,etc.. as a girl u need always b careful, as the evils of kali yug traps them into desires,not 4gettn the boys.. How can we heal the world from this? Im jus one person. Can u help me? *

ishq_zn 8.10.07 - 05:26pm
Hey avi. I reali lyk wat u sd here.i tnk dat d advice u gvn teenz is reali kewl n itz gud 2 knw dat sum1 is tryn 2 make a dif... Jai shree hanumanji... Lotsa love... Ishq *

reshma 12.02.09 - 12:08am
Its true, girls,please dont let boys sweet talk u into doing things u dont like, its ur life and its what u make out of it,so make the right decision. Be smart, think wise *

* Shree-Ram-Dhoot Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Shree-Ram-Dhoot

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search